How to Start a Club
1. Gather at least three students to be members in your club.
2. Select a faculty/staff advisor.
3. Complete the Student Organization Annual Registration Form (both new and old clubs must fill this out).
4. Complete the Application for Recognition (only new clubs are required to fill this out).
5. Become familiar with the guidelines found in the Student Organizations Handbook.
6. Schedule a meeting with Meredith Heathcoat, Student Life Administrator, to determine club status and next steps. (this step is required!)
7. Once approved by the Office of Student Activities, mark your calendars for important meetings and attend.
*Applications will be available on this page and accepted through January 18th*